Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's so special about Harry Potter?!

So my friend, Andria and I have been trying so hard to get together to see My Sister's Keeper and we finally coordinated our schedules. We decided that we were going to go this Friday night... sooooo I looked up the movie times on my cool iPhone app only to find that Harry Potter has taken over ALL of the movie theaters in this city FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!!! That's right, folks... If you want to go to a movie in this city any time this week, you HAVE to see Harry Potter. I really don't get what the big deal is with this movie. I saw the first one and was so bored, I fell asleep and then woke up and watched a little more and then eventually just turned it off. I would NEVER watch another one. I understand that a lot of people are fans, but for those of us that aren't, this sucks. Ok, I'm done ranting. Sorry.

Anyway, I got 4 hours of sleep last night and then worked for 12 hours today (and an hour of that was spent teaching spinning). I'm beat... aaaaaand have to work at 6 AM again tomorrow. I'm going to do some necessary school work and then I'm going to sleep. Good night :).


1 comment:

  1. you are so good about working out. wish you could come to fla too. check out flights :) :) :)oh & i was going to recommend books by karen kingsbury. read the redemption series first. i could not put them down and read like 45 books from sept til dec!

    ReplyDelete