Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Exhausted and Stressed...

I'm actually really proud of myself for being on top of my to do list this week. I'm right on schedule in my MCAT studying and I've gotten a lot of other things accomplished too! That being said... I'm exhausted, I've literally had chest pains for the past 2 days!!, and my brain is fried!! Some words of encouragement would be awesome! Below is a picture of my life at the moment. The Kaplan MCAT book is 1000 pages long and I'm almost finished with it! The spiral notebook is almost full of color coded notes (hence the colored pens). I have 3 full length practice tests (not including the ones I have access to on the internet. I keep the MCAT in a box flashcards in my purse so that I can study them when I have to wait somewhere. ...and I wear the headphones when I study so that I can get used to wearing them for the real test. I didn't include my phone, but I have an audiobook on there that I listen to when I workout... and I might start listening to it when I sleep. I reeeeeeaaaaaally hope I do well on this stupid test! I have to be at work early tomorrow so I'm about to go to bed and I'll continue the studying frenzy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment