Friday, July 24, 2009

Moooooooving next weekend!!!

I really enjoyed my day off today! I was really excited about getting to sleep in. Unfortunately, I woke up at 9 am, but it wasn't to an alarm clock and I felt fully rested! Since I was up early, I decided to go running. I ran in the parking garage because it was shady in there and not as hot as outside. I really wasn't feeling it though... I just really didn't feel like running. I thought that was going to be the start to an unproductive day, but I actually got a lot accomplished. I went to the housing office and signed the lease for my new apartment.... and then I got to see it. It is definitely old and the building needs to be renovated badly, but it has a living room, a kitchen, and a real closet!.... all of which I'm very excited about... so excited in fact that I went to the UHaul place and bought boxes and tape and then packed up half of my room! Then, I packed for Portland. I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend.... 80 degrees during the day and 65 at night... aaaand we may go to the Pacific coast or the mountains. I'll be sure to take tons of pictures! Well, gotta rest up... My flight's at 7:30 am and I need to leave here at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment