I guess I've been so productive lately that I haven't had time to update this. Sunday, I finished my training that I had to do to start research for my capstone. It took like 6 hours to do!... Ridiculous! Yesterday, I got a little bit of MCAT studying accomplished, worked on fellowship stuff, emailed teachers with information on how to submit letters of recommendation, requested transcripts, and worked. Today, I went to Target (my happy place)... I wanted to get some headphones so I can get used to wearing them (I like that they block out the noise, but they always bother me during standardized tests.). I also needed a notebook to use for practice tests and extra notes... and I needed a binder to organize my fellowship stuff. After Target, I worked on fellowship paperwork and had a meeting with our academic mentor. Right before this meeting, Shannon told me that her advisor was approached by someone on the fellowship board (She works at the school.). She wanted to make sure that we were not using our fellowship experience for our capstones. Anyway, that started a bunch of drama... Shannon and I freaked out for a little while because we thought that we had done all of this work for nothing, but it's all been straightened out. Thank God! Anyway, after the meeting, I got some more MCAT studying done, taught an awesome spinning class (found a new favorite playlist and burned 684 calories), and got some more recommendation letter stuff done. My advisor wanted me to write my own letter of recommendation!! He said that it would give me experience in writing letters of recommendation. I would like to think that I am at least somewhat humble... and I don't like to sell myself. It's not my style.
In other news, I have a very silly boyfriend. One of his favorite things to say is, "Who loves Emily? I love Emily. I do, I do, I do-oooo!"... like from that old Nickelodeon show, Keenan and Kel (Kel loves orange soda.). Haha! I love him, though.... even if he is a rare breed of man. He really is so much different than any man I have ever met. Maybe that's why I love him...


Here is my spinning playlist from today for those of you that are interested. The playlist really makes or breaks the workout:
1. Jack & Diane - John Mellencamp... Warm Up
2. Womanizer - Britney Spears
3. Right Round - Flo Rida
4. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
5. So What - Pink
6. Great DJ - The Ting Tings
7. Sugar - Flo Rida
8. Be My Lover (Club Mix) - La Bouche
9. Satellites - September
10. Mr. Vain - Culture Beat
11. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
12. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
13. Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
14. One of the Boys - Katy Perry
15. Here Comes Goodbye - Rascal Flatts... Cool Down
ENJOY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment