The cable is back now so yay! I can now type this and watch TV and enjoy the rest of the evening with my Reese's that I've been craving for days now. I have to be at work super-early again tomorrow morning, but I took a much needed nap today so I may not be able to fall a sleep for a little while.
I'm so excited about tomorrow night! I haven't been able to hang out with my friend, Andria in a while and we're not going to be able to see a movie like we usually do (see previous post). Howeeeeveeeer, we made better plans! We're going to get chargrilled oysters for dinner and then we're going to the Carousel Bar that I'm in love with!! Yayness! Tomorrow will be a work and MCAT filled day so those plans will be an awesome reward! The picture to the left is of Andria and I on Halloween. She was an angel and I was a "sistah." :) We had a lot of fun that night at the daquiri shop dancing to a local 80's cover band called the Chee-Wee's!
Well, I'm going to enjoy my Reese's and lay in bed watching Nick at Nite (one of my faves)! Leave me some loooove! Muah!

so at some point we're talking about meeting danny and ali in new orleans (since it's not as far as fla) and you of course. so you can be our tour guide and show us all the fun bars to go to! it sounds like i'd love carousel!
ReplyDeleteYou would love a lot of places here! I played tour guide last night actually and it was a HUGE success! Please come!
ReplyDeletePS... If you let me know far enough ahead of time, I'll see if Sean can come too.
ReplyDelete