Monday, July 13, 2009

If I only had a brain....

I thought that today was going to start out really well because I woke up at 9:30 on my own and ready to work out. That never happens! Anyway, my indoor cycle class today went really well.... According to my heart rate monitor, I burned 588 calories. Woot woot!
Maybe my workout depleted all of my brain energy.... I took a shower and ran out of shampoo and soap in the same shower! I forgot that one of my clients was on vacation and I showed up for her appointment sooooo... I went to the store instead and got shampoo and soap plus a few other things that I needed. I also realized later in the day that I had double-booked myself for 5:30! The lady that I usually train at that time was not on my calendar and I scheduled a fitness assessment for then. Luckily, Dwayne took my fitness assessment for me. I'll just have to take a trip to Subway tomorrow and buy him some chocolate chip cookies. He loves them and that's how I always paid him for favors. :)
Needless to say, I got NOTHING accomplished today! Everything from today's to do list is getting pushed to tomorrow.

On another note, I love hearing all of the sweet engagement stories lately... and I love hearing about wedding plans, but ugh! Why can't the freaking fire chief here just give Sean a job already!! I need that to happen and I need to get into medical school so that Sean and I can realistically start planning a wedding, In fact, if everything falls into place like I want it to (If I get into med school the first time and if Sean and I are living in the same city), we will be getting married in 2 years!! Howeeeveeer... all of those "ifs" are BIG ifs! Keep us in your prayers :). Meanwhile, keep the engagement stories and wedding plans coming! I love them... I love LOVE. It reminds me of how lucky I am to have Sean.


No comments:

Post a Comment