Saturday, September 4, 2010

Football, Nail Polish, Boyfriend, and Wine... I'm Such a Girl :)

Well, this LSU game is embarrassing! Supposedly, UNC doesn't even have any of their starters in. If the Tigers lose, I might cry... That would make this season so painful to watch.
On a brighter note, the Noles are looking awesome!! This was a nothing game, but I think it's going to be a good season! I can't wait!

I'm so excited about this new nail polish I found! It's called Flashy Fucshia and it's such a fun bright pink!
Yay! LSU has the ball with 1 minute left! Looks like the Tigers are going to win it! ...Obviously I'm watching the game while blogging LOL... on my new 37" LCD HDTV might I add! I must say... football looks much better in HD on a nice, big TV!It's funny.. I used to hate football, but FSU and an ex-player boyfriend have turned that around for me. The traditions at Florida State are just irresistible and it's hard not to be a college football fan if you go to that school! I had an amazing college experience! On top of that, it was nice to have a football player boyfriend to translate all of the game terms and explain the rules to me. Now I know when to cheer and when to get mad haha!

Speaking of the boyfriend.. It was so nice to be able to spend almost every day of the summer with him, but it's so much harder being away from him now than it used to be. I can't wait until he's living here and I get to see him on a regular basis.

LSU officially won! Wooo! ...Now back to my favorite wine (La Crema Pinot Noir) and maybe some Legally Blonde :)

No comments:

Post a Comment