1. I live for God.
2. I am in love with my best friend. I know he would drop everything to make me happy and I would do the same for him even though he would never ask me to. This, BTW, is roughly my definition of love.
3. I have horrible endurance, but I love to run.
4. I was a gymnast for 10 years and I frequently have dreams about being back in the gym.
5. ...I think this is the root of my fascination with exercise and its health effects on the human body.
6. I want to be a doctor more than I want to have children and I will do anything it takes to get into med school and establish a career in medicine.
7. ...However, spending my life with the person I love is my #1 priority.
8. That being said, I am a hopeless romantic and I always appreciate a well thought out surprise.
9. I was on Bourbon Street after the Saints won the Superbowl and that will probably remain one of the most memorable experiences of my life.
10. I bleed purple & gold, but my alma mater (Florida State) will always have a special place in my heart.
11. My family is so far from perfect, but I love them... My mom has sacrificed so much for us and I finally understand the way she thinks as a parent... My respect for her continues to grow over the years. My sister has always been there to lend an ear. My brother fights for our country as a member of the United States Navy. ...and my grandmother would do anything to make sure I never suffer a day in my life.
12. I am a firm believer in being the bigger person in an argument, but I will stand my ground if necessary.
13. If you've done something to make me mad, all you have to do is give me a little space and then apologize. I will welcome you back into my life with open arms.
14. I don't apologize unless I truly mean that I'm sorry.
15. I recently rediscovered my love for fiction and I wish I had more time to read for fun.
16. I am extremely gullible and a little ditsy at times. I secretly wish I was a little more down to earth.
17. Pretty Woman is my all-time favorite movie. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere are perfect for each other!
18. Some people mistake my shyness for arrogance. I actually love meeting new people and I open up pretty quickly.
19. Last Thanksgiving, my mother informed me that my grandmother's pumpkin pie has actually always been sweet potato pie. She told me that it was pumpkin pie because I wouldn't eat sweet potatoes as a child.
20. I believe that "the only true gift is a portion of yourself." Ralph Waldo Emerson was a wise man!
21. My future is completely planned out, but as for my daily life, laissez les bons temps rouler!!
22. I am somewhat conversational in French and I went to France on a foreign exchange program when I was 14.
23. Until 10th grade, I ate lunch under chandeliers.
24. I habitually talk with my hands and my boyfriend constantly makes fun of my for it.
25. I am the oldest child in my immediate family and all of the psychological research on oldest children describes my personality to a T.
26. I know what it's like to be financially comfortable and I know what it's like to seriously consider selling everything you own on EBay just to pay rent.
27. I try to be as independent as possible. You know I'm really struggling if I ask for help.
28. It's not a secret that my birthday is my favorite day of the year and I remind all of my friends over and over again that it's getting close.
29. I love the sound of heels on brick.
30. I cry when I'm overwhelmed with emotion.
31. My iPod's name is Miss Piggy.
32. My first car was a 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara and it was given to me by my boyfriend when I was 21. I got my 2nd car through the 2009 "Cash for Clunkers" program.
33. I've lived in the South my whole life. I've been told on numerous occasions that I belong in California, but I've never even been there.
34. I love flowers, but I can't stand carnations. I was told once that they are the flower of the dead and I can't let that go.
35. I make to do lists everyday and I even add and cross off things that I've already done.
36. I tell a lot of "you had to be there" stories and I always laugh at myself.
37. I'm only 5'2", but I really wish I was more like 5'10"
38. ...My favorite animal is the giraffe because they're so tall.
39. I have a lot of nicknames... The most frequently used are Em, Emily Yay, Shirley Temple, and Minnie Mouse.
40. I was a lifeguard instructor for 4 years.
41. I am now a personal trainer and group exercise instructor... My favorite class to teach is spinning.
42. I have a Master's degree in Public Health.
43. If you scroll through the songs in my iPod, you will find an extremely eclectic list of music. The only types I really don't like are rap and metal.
44. I hate reality TV for the most part, but I am addicted to The Hills.
45. I need at least one coke per day or I get a headache and the shakes.
46. I don't eat Mexican food, but I crave chips and salsa on a regular basis and Margaritas are my favorite alcoholic beverage.
47. My taste in fashion matches my taste in music. I love to wear cute dresses and heels, but don't be surprised if you see me in a t-shirt, shorts, and a pair of Chucks.
48. I hated my mom for moving us to a different state when I was in high school, but I currently believe that the move may be the best thing that ever happened to me.
49. I love having candles lit all over my house, but I hate food scents.
50. I love doing things like this when I'm bored because, like everyone else, I love to talk about myself.
Pretzel Treats
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment