Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Going the Distance


I saw the movie Going the Distance today with my friend Andria. That movie epitomizes my relationship with Sean. It definitely hit very close to home! I love Sean more than anything, but I was questioning my relationship with him just because there's no guarantee that we're going to live in the same city anytime soon. Sean is pretty established in his career where he is and I'm in school and don't want to give up my dreams either. Neither of us would never ask the other to give sacrifice and both of us are very career-oriented.

Though I've had my doubts, the bottom line is that I love Sean. He is my best friend.. the person I call first when I have big news or when I'm upset about something. He knows me better than I know myself sometimes and he always knows exactly how to make me happy. Communication has never been an issue with us. I've expressed all of my concerns to him and he does everything in his power to right all of the wrongs. If I'm mad at him or upset about something, he knows exactly what to say to cheer me up and make me laugh. I know we'll be together in the end... We just have to stick it out until everything falls into place. Sean is trying to get a job here and it's just taking a little longer than expected. I know things will end up exactly how they are supposed to. Until then... I love you, Sean and I will wait for you as long as I have to.

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Tim McGraw - My Best Friend
"You're more than a lover
There could never be another
To make me feel the way you do
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
I don't know where I'd be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend
You're my best friend, oh yeah"

Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do it For You
"Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all - I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you"


No comments:

Post a Comment