This week has been long and exhausting, but I'm so excited about the crazy events that we have coming up.
Tomorrow.... Some people from work and I are going to Chik-fil-A after work and dressing up as cows to get free dinner. It's "Cow Appreciation Day" :) After that, we're going to see Despicable Me at the movies... aaaand wearing yellow shirts and goggles so we look like the minions from the movie! I can't wait!
Saturday, I'm off work and will be running errands and then laying out to get rid of my AWFUL lifeguarding tanlines... This is what I have to wear....
...I have the worst shorts and flip-flop tan lines and that swimsuit doesn't exactly allow for good tan lines either.Anyway, I've loved the sunny weather during the past few days... It's MUCH better than the rainy and cold day we had on Tuesday. That was miserable! I really hope Ellis comes tomorrow to audit us.... The lifeguards have been doing a really good job lately and I think we're ready for anything.
I'm really tired... It's time to get some shut-eye. Stay tuned for updates on all of my upcoming silly adventures :)

No comments:
Post a Comment