Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm awful at this blogging thing!

Dear friends,

It has been 8 months since my last blog... Oops! A lot has happened since my last post (obviously) so I'll just update you on the past few months... Here goes:

1. I have officially graduated and I have a Master's degree in Public Health!! ~Emily, MPH :)
2. I am an Albert Schweitzer Fellow for Life!
3. I am spending my summer in Florida and working at the waterpark. I miss the original supervisor crew, but it's really fun working with my former lifeguard babies. The summer is going by way too fast!
  • Things I'm going to miss when I leave: Margarita Monday, Frozen Drink Friday, paycheck parties with the Bulgarians and Ukranians, dinner and a movie with my love, just seeing Sean on a regular basis, being in the sun everyday, the beach (I'll actually miss that soon.. when the oil hits the beaches here), not having to do school work, and leisure reading.
4. In August, I'll be going back to school and taking nothing but science classes... The journey to med school continues... In fact, here is a list of the classes I'll be taking in the fall:
  • Vertebrate Physiology
  • Genetics
  • Cell Biology
  • Organic Chem 1
Well, that's about it for now. I'll try to keep the updates coming, but be patient :)

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment