Sunday, October 18, 2009

Letters

Dear Friends,
For some reason I'm in the mood to write letters so stay tuned. You might be a letter recipient. :)

Dear Alicia,
Thank you for the reminder to update my blog. Please keep them coming.
PS: Please tell your hogs that they did a great job yesterday and I've never wanted them to win so badly. Boo Gators... Which reminds me...

Dear Florida Gators,
Thank you for playing like crap yesterday and last week. I hope you lose every game for the rest of the season and don't even make it to the National Championship game. That might shrink your heads a little. Be humble. That is all.

Dear Sean,
Thank you for coming in town this weekend. You made the weekend amazing. I love you so much and I cannot wait to see you AGAIN in 4 days. :) ...I am very nervous, however, to meet your entire extended family.
PS: I'm very sorry that you had the swine flu on your birthday and didn't get to celebrate. However, I am very happy that you did not give me the swine flu. :)

Dear friends who came out on Thursday,
Thank you for making my birthday fabulous! I love each and every one of you!

Dear Shannon and Lauren,
I love you too even though you left me to go to Chicago. I'm totally messing with y'all about that btw. I'm sure you're used to my sarcasm by now though.

Dear Angie,
Thank you for lunch on Thursday and for my gift. I <3 you roomie!

Dear housing office,
It would be really great if y'all could do something about the temperature in this building. It is not acceptable for me to have the thermostat set on 82 degrees and for it to still be 57 degrees in here. It is also not acceptable for me to have to go to the store to get a space heater, a coffee pot, and bubble bath just to warm up in my own apartment.
PS: We're still waiting for y'all to fix that light bulb in our bathroom. I put in a work order for that over a month ago. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Dear work and school,
It would be really great if both of you could just go away yet still give me money and an education. Ok, nevermind. That just sounds ridiculous.

Dear Disney Channel,
I <3 you.

Dear Mom,
Thank you for the edible arrangement that you sent me for my birthday and thank you for being such a wonderful mommy. I love you.

Dear Mark Zuckerburg,
Get your life together. Facebook kinda sucks lately.

Dear Hilary,
Thank you for offering to turn your house into a hotel room for my birthday weekend. I'm sorry we didn't come. I really hope I get to see you soon! I love you bestie #1 :)

Dear Julia,
I'm glad your new job is going really well. I'm so proud of you! I cannot wait to come see you in 2 weeks! Get ready for a crazy-fun weekend!!! :)

I think that's all for now. I'll probably update this again in a month. LOL
Love,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! We definitely DESERVED to win...minus our kicker. And totally agree about the gators...which is why I hate them....too arrogant for their own good.

    ReplyDelete