Monday, February 2, 2009

Long Day...

OMGosh! Today was so long... I'm definitely worn out!
This morning, I decided to skip my workout because I was tired and needed a shower before my suitemate locked me out of the bathroom. Instead, I got ready and went to the Bursar's office to fill out a deferment form for my tuition... Yay! My classes are not going to get dropped!
Then I had Biological Basis of Health from 10:30-12, work at the gym from 12:30-4:30, and Healthcare Economics from 5-8.
After my last class, I had already missed my show ("The Secret Life of the American Teenager"... I know.. sad)... so I decided to go work out. My goal was to run for 30 minutes straight on the treadmill. Weeeeeeell... I got to 20 minutes and decided that I wasn't going to make it to 30 so my goal became 2 1/2 miles. I did it, though... in 24 minutes! That's def a record for me! I've never been a runner so I'm really proud of myself!

Well, I know this is really short... but I really need a shower! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment