So I'm waiting for Sean to get here... He would be less than an hour away, but they have the interstate closed so he's having to detour and it's taking forever! I just saw him a week ago, but I am so excited to see him! Our 5 year anniversary is on Thursday and I can't wait! We're going to Olive Garden for dinner... That's where we had our first date :).
A lot has happened since the last time I wrote on here...
1. I just rescheduled the MCAT for August 6th and I could not be more relieved! I was not going to be ready by June 18th and I only want to have to take it once. I'm still applying to medical school currently and my scores will be sent directly to the application service. The whole application process is so nerve-racking! I can't wait for it to be over!!
2. On Friday, I got certified as an ACSM Health Fitness Specialist! I was certified as a Schwinn Indoor Cycling instructor in March and I love that... but now I get to do so much more. I can do fitness assessments, exercise orientations, and personal training. That means more $$$. :)
3. I made straight A's this semester and I'm so excited about it!!! I definitely put in the effort and stressed myself out... It was soooo worth it!
4. In March, I found out that I got the fellowship that I applied for! My friend Shannon and I had developed a community service project and now that we're Albert Schweitzer fellows :), we have to implement it. We're going to be conducting chair aerobics classes and educational sessions for senior citizens in the area. We're in the process right now of trying to find a site.
www.schweitzerfellowship.org

5. Sean's brother and his wife just had a beautiful baby girl named Teagan Victoria. I went to see her last weekend and fell in love. She has the cutest little lips!
I guess that's it, but basically... things are going really well for me right now! I have a lot to be thankful for! I'm loving life!

Dang that sure is a cute kid!!! And I am pretty sure that you wouldn't recognize her when you see her! She is so BIG!!! We <3 you Auntie Yay!
ReplyDelete